Well, I just wrote a decent post and then forgot to hit "publish," so it was lost. If you are one of my "blogging" friends, I have probably shared a few frustrations with getting this all going. I have tried a few times to start a blog, but now with Baby Doobie on the way, this is going to be a good way to share stories and pictures with everyone. I have basically become a blogger stalker. I am constantly checking the blog spots of my friends. It is a great way to keep in touch with everyone.
James and I have had some disagreements about setting up the blog site. What I have told him is that I am going to be the parent sharing Baby Doobie pictures and stories. This way, friends and family can check our blog spot at their convenience and I don't have to over load anyone with a bunch of pictures or stories in their email box.
I will catch up our blog spot with our summer stories and then maybe we will have a good ultrasound picture of Baby Doobie.
Friday, August 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment